This is a hot one, fingers could get burned and mistakes will likely be made. This oil is a lot. A lot of power, a lot of growth, a lot of potential for good and ill. This oil feels like the unbridled raw power of pure feminine growth and all the passion that goes along with it. Like one of the old gods who had dominion over both sex and war, both passionate forms of creation in their own right.
- For any working where you want something to grow big and fast
- Anoint sigils about growth and abundance
- Use it to add power to any working or talisman, like fertilizer or gasoline
- Be prepared for a lot of growth, quickly
- Things will grow whether or not you have the infrastructure to support them
- Good for asserting yourself
- To create and enforce healthy boundaries
- To invite a fiery feminine power
- For anointing pages of your black book that are entries that could benefit from infinite growth, like improving a skill or growing a business
- Overuse could lead to problems with the feminine people in your life, overexerting yourself, or growing too much too fast
- Do not touch this oil with your bare hands or apply to skin, it is not particularly pleasant and was adamantly warned against by the Rose
- Apply directly to items with the provided dropper
- Approach this oil with respect and reverence
- Made with organic avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, wild roses, rosehips, rose leaves, lemon balm to enhance the power of abundant growth, the bright green, assertive, new growth tips of a pine, and left overnight on the full moon, the same night we made our destruction oil. We made them on the same night inorder to enhance the power of both.
There is so much to say about my relationship with this rosebush. She has taught me so much about power and she has a forceful, fiery feminine vibe like Pele. Pele is the god of the volcano and is all about creation. Kilauea is one of the most active volcanoes in the world, constantly adding acres of new land to Hawaii island. Giving birth to an island is not sweet and easy, it’s full of drama and power, fire and strength, and that is the energy of this oil. (It may be worthwhile to note that I grew up in Hawaii on the Big Island, so it was easy for me to make that association.)
This particular wild rosebush has taught me a LOT since I started talking to plants. She is pure abundance, feminine fire and power, and feminine sexuality.
The first time I pulled some roses off of her for this oil, I didn't ask permission. Big mistake. She bit me.
Not a prick from the bush, this was worse. The next day I woke up and my hand was swollen, and I was in pain! I went back to her with offerings of chocolate and red wine and I apologized. (She told me to leave her alone for a while after that.)
After I left the apology chocolates for the rose, I walked up to this beautiful old maple tree and held my swollen hand up to him and asked him to help. I saw huge, swirling, dark energy all around my hand like an electrical storm! I held up my other hand and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I asked the maple to take the energy from me and after a few deep breaths, it was gone. The swelling quickly subsided and by the time I went to sleep that night, it was as if it never happened.
Testers have reported unexpected job offers and faster than usual results when using the oil to anoint the pages of their Black Books, a greater sense of power in their own bodies, and a sense of courage and boldness to speak with truth and love. We’ve found this to be especially useful for when a passive feminine person needs to assert themselves around those who are mostly masculine in nature. Helps one to be heard and for those listening to do as you wish.
We breathe life into all of our oils, thus creating a living spirit whose sole purpose is to get bottled up, shipped out, and employed by you. The oils are living beings, and they are excited to work with you.
How to use: We’ve found the best practice is to sit with each vial individually, connect with the mind, and ask how it can best augment your life or a particular circumstance you would like to work on, and go from there. We find these spirits to be eager, adaptable and responsive.
Some of the ways we have used these oils: Anointing objects to use as talismans or magical tools, keeping the bottles with us and closed to receive their radiated energy, placing on altars as batteries or for boosting their particular qualities in your workings or living space, anointing ourselves to attune our energies to those of the spirit of the oils, and anointing candles to anchor the energies of the oil into the space.
Price is for one quarter ounce vial.