A fecund and foresty oil made for establishing roots, adaptable grounding, integration of experiences after ritual and ceremony, and coming back to your body after heavy energy or spirit work.
- Great for grounding after a ritual or ceremony, bringing you back down to earth.
- For closing your aura.
- For bringing yourself back into your body.
- For grounding after psychedelic experiences, for helping to integrate those experiences into your life.
- Increases kapha dosha (water and earth), reduces vata (air and ether) and calms pitta (fire and water).
- Good for reducing the urge to use excessively sweet or fatty foods for grounding after a ceremony or ritual.
- Aids in keeping you still and peaceful as if you’re in a cave made of black tourmaline.
- For putting down roots in a location. Heavy, solid roots.
- For getting in touch with the spirit of Roots, contacting and connecting and communicating with them.
- Good for connecting with nature and land spirits.
- Overuse can lead to depression, a sense of heaviness, a closing off from others, and lethargy.
- Made with moss growing on gravel, kava root powder, roots collected under the guidance of the spirit of Roots, cow bone, a softball-sized chunk of black tourmaline, and a hefty portion of tobacco
This oil was made under the direction of a giant Root Spirit. A mass of not-all-that-anthropomorphic roots moving effortlessly through rock and hard packed earth. Flowing with the tides of rock and soil that most of us are moving too quickly to feel. The Root Spirit revealed, through the creation of this oil, the secrets of staying rooted and stable, connected and firmly established while being flexible and mobile enough to spread and flourish and adapt amidst the beautiful chaos of life.
This oil is wonderful for inducing a sense of security and calmness amidst the stresses of daily life. It feels, when applied, like sitting on a mossy log in the midst of an ancient forest with your back against a rock. Or like climbing into a cave of black tourmaline.
This oil is beautifully and powerfully grounding. Perfect for use after psychedelic or ritual ceremonies to ground back into your body and the physical world, and to integrate the experience. It is also one of the best antidotes for stress at work caused by nonsense outside of your control; especially for getting the stressful angsty energy out of the body and into the earth.
The downside to this powerful, near-saturnine energy, is that overuse can indeed lead to lethargy and, in extreme cases, depression, so it is highly recommended that you balance and or layer this oil with something warm and strengthening. Lion’s Roar, sun-bathing, and solar remediation all work wonderfully.
In testing we have found a beautiful sense of security even when just holding the bottle, which is a great way to avoid the possibility of lethargy or depression. One of our testers enthusiastically recommends it as an antidote for energy work burn out, lack of focus, and/or feeling a little too high. Sensations of root chakra healing and vast forest floors of serenity abound with this oil. It is an amazing remedy for over caffeination and has been found to be effective at alleviating some symptoms of ADD and ADHD.
(I disdain the fact that I have to write this, but this is the world we live in: we are not doctors and are not recommending that you throw your meds away and rely on our oils. We make no health claims as to the medical efficacy of our oils and you should always talk to your doctor before doing anything, ever.)
We breathe life into all of our oils, thus creating a living spirit whose sole purpose is to get bottled up, shipped out, and employed by you. The oils are living beings, and they are excited to work with you.
How to use: We’ve found the best practice is to sit with each vial individually, connect with the mind, and ask how it can best augment your life or a particular circumstance you would like to work on, and go from there. We find these spirits to be eager, adaptable and responsive.
Some of the ways we have used these oils: Anointing objects to use as talismans or magical tools, keeping the bottles with us and closed to receive their radiated energy, placing on altars as batteries or for boosting their particular qualities in your workings or living space, anointing ourselves to attune our energies to those of the spirit of the oils, and anointing candles to anchor the energies of the oil into the space.
Price is for one half ounce vial.